Thursday, January 26, 2012

Isa Knox

Isa Knox is a Korean skin care brand and I had the chance to try out their cleansing foam and cream. To be honest I have high standards when it comes to skincare so I was expecting this stuff to be spectacular. 

I've been trying to use the whole trial bottle but it's actually a pretty decent size and I find myself shying away from it. The foam doesn't take off all my make up and I have to use a toner at least twice afterwards. It doesn't even wipe off all my BB cream, which is a tinted moisturizer/primer and very lightweight.  

After using it for two in a half weeks I noticed pimples were sprouting which is a no-go in my book. 



Verdict: I wouldn't recommend this. Have you tried anything from this brand and how did it work for you?

2 comments:

  1. Never heard of them.. The only thing Ive tried from korean is ATom shampoo.. So far it's good... It's not the best but it's not that bad either.. so yea I'd say it's good.

    Is BB cream good? Ive been hearing a lot about it lately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like BB creams but at the same time I don't think it's a must have and they can be pricey. I'll definitely review some of the ones I have used soon.

    ReplyDelete