Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Drugstore beauty raid part 2

There's a lot of hype over the new products coming out from drugstore brands and I was curious when the L'Oreal Infallible eye shadows were compared to the Armani Eyes to Kill. I've never tried Armani eye shadows but that's beside the case. 



These cost $8.29 each but after using my extra bucks and a $1 coupon, I pretty much got them for free. I love the packaging which is clear and simple, nothing too bulky.



As you can see inside there is a grey plastic twist lid thingy which you keep. It presses the powder and makes sure it doesn't dry out. At first I was surprised it was a powder because they are so creamy. They glide over the skin so smoothly and the pigmentation is amazing. After it settles they don't budge. At all. 


I swiped the two colors here so you can see how beautiful and vivid the pigmentation are
(Amber Rush is at the bottom, Iced Latte on top) 



As much as I love these, I can't really use a brush with them. My brushes don't seem to pick up any color compared to using my fingers. I can blend it with a brush I just can't pick up anything.

Verdict: I'm definitely buying more. These are quickly becoming my go-to shadows and they lived up to my 14 hour days.

Did you buy any and what do you think of them?

No comments:

Post a Comment