Thursday, January 19, 2012

Casual pearls

Most of the time customers looking for jewelry for a special occasion ask for pearls, rhinestones, or both. But they almost always complain to me that they are only going to wear it once. Really?


The assumption is you can't wear pearls with your jeans and a casual tee. It's formal jewelry so you need more formal clothes. I don't think you should limit yourself and if you already own them, wear them


This is an over sized leopard sweater from Old Navy and I paired it with some skinny jeans and boots. And yes I added pearls and you know what, it didn't look too bad. Remember you don't always have to match every accessory you have. Play with it.

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh love the print with the pearls. I agree, you don't have to match your accessory. Plus, pearls pretty much match with everything.

    Nice look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the look... I think you have to wear it well to make pearls look good... But I can see why people think pearls should be saved for fancier occasions.. they;re just so pretty and elegant looking =) Anyway, love the look on you.

    coffeebreakcrn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete