Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Animal print

I bought this shirt on sale last year and I loved pairing it with a simple black pencil skirt. However today I wanted to make it a little more casual so I wore it with some old jeans and my favorite heels.



Top: Cotton On
Jeans: Hollister
Heels: Ivanka Trump

As you can see, the shirt has puff sleeves but it's not overdone. With the season changing I love versatile clothing that I can easily wear year round and I feel that animal print is here to stay. It's a trend that I've fallen in love for.

Do you love animal print and how do you rock it?

2 comments:

  1. Cute outfit. Love the animal print on you.

    I was reading through your blog and came across your review on Neutrogena Microdemabrasion. Do you know if it helps get rid of acne scars? I have a few acne scar that I would like to get rid of but still have not found any products that work.

    Have you ever tried the neutrogena wave power clearance. I really want to try that one too. If you have, between the two, which would you recommend for oily skin with a few acne scars?

    Thanks for visiting my blog. I hope you visit again soon and follow when you have the chance.
    myminibag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think the Neutrogena Microdembrasion will get rid of acne scars. It mainly buffers off dead skin without drying it out.

      I have tried the wave power and find it to be lacking. It just doesn't do anything for me at all. Between the two I would pick the microdembrasion.

      Delete